Case Western Reserve University: Soft Condensed Matter Theory Group
- Research on theoretical models and computer simulations of soft condensed matter systems, focusing on the connections between molecular and macroscopic behavior.
Harvard University: Experimental Soft Condensed Matter
- The group of David A. Weitz works on the physics of soft condensed matter, materials which are easily deformable by external stresses, electric or magnetic fields, or even by thermal fluctuations.
Max Planck Institute for Colloids and Interfaces
- Research group of Dr. Gleb Sukhorukov: Multifunctional polymeric micro and nanosized capsules. People, projects, equipment.
University of Cambridge: Polymers and Colloids Group
- The group at the Cavendish Laboratory aims to study, via experiment, theory and computer modelling, a diverse range of phenomena at the mesoscale.
University of Pennsylvania: Soft Condensed Matter Group
- Index to this large group in soft condensed matter physics.
University of Utrecht: Soft Condensed Matter Department
- Research is focused on the quantitative 3D real-space analysis and manipulation of colloidal structures and processes.
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor