American Association for Crystal Growth
- Includes information on conferences, membership information, and a list of positions vacant in this field.
American Crystallographic Association
- Includes a newsletter, information on annual conferences, information on careers and positions available, and related links.
British Crystallographic Association
- Includes information about the activities of its groups, conference information, index and introduction to its newsletter, and related links.
Czech and Slovak Crystallographic Association
- Association bulletin and crystallography resources.
The Egyptian Society Of Crystallography and Applications
- aims to follow scientific progress in the Crystallography and related activities.
European Crystallographic Association
- Includes minutes and reports of its executive council and groups, conference information, related news and lists of officials and rules, as well as membership information
International Union of Crystallography (IUCr)
- Serves the world community of crystallographers.
The Pittsburgh Diffraction Society
- News and information on conferences.
Slovenian Crystallographers Homepage
- Description of the Activities of the Slovenian Crystallographers
Society of Crystallographers in Australia
- Includes lists of officials, conference information, membership information, newsletters, and links to educational resources.
Special Interest Group on Aperiodic Crystals
- Modulated structures and quasicrystals
Special Interest Group on Mineralogical Crystallography
- Special Interest Group No. 5 of the European Crystallographic Association.
Swiss Society for Crystallography
- Membership and meetings information. Site in English, French and German.
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor