AIP Career Services Science and Engineering Jobs
- AIP Career Services connects employers and job seekers in physical sciences and engineering. Our extensive database of jobs and qualified candidates is updated daily.
AIP Education and Employment Statistics
- The latest data regarding education and employment trends in physics and related science fields.
AIP Employment and Industry
- Job listings, resumes, workshops, statistics; at American Institute of Physics.
APS Careers in Physics
- The American Physical Society Jobs/careers page.
- Doctoral and postdoctoral job listings received at CERN, in Switzerland.
Job Openings at the European Patent Office (EPO)
- The EPO is an international authority whose task is to examine and grant patents on behalf of its 20 member states.
Jobs in Physics, Astronomy and Other Fields
- Links to career planning and job hunting information as well as to listings of available positions.
Physics & Astronomy REU reviews
- Student-written reviews of REUs and other summer undergraduate research programs & jobs, plus answers to FAQs and useful related links
Physics and Astronomy Job Openings
- Search a database kept by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Job site for Physics Professionals. Fee required to post vacancies.
Physlink - Physics, Astronomy and Engineering Jobs
- Job openings for physicists, engineers, scientists. Post and read job listings and follow links to various science employment sites.
- Maintained by the International Society for Optical Engineering. Includes job listings for related science and engineering posts, with a search function, as well as a list of conferences and some tips.
TIPTOP Jobs On-Line
- Bulletin-board for posting, searching, and finding physics job openings.
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor