Granular and Particle-Laden Flows
- Research session at the Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 1 September -- 19 December 2003.
Industrial CFD -ASME Symposium
- Annual symposium on industrial applications of CFD technology.
Mixing and its Applications
- The first of a series of LMS-sponsored meetings on 'Scalar Mixing in Fluid Flows and Mappings'. Imperial College London, UK; 8 January 2004.
Moving Boundaries 2003
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA; 4--6 September 2003.
Multiphase Flow 2003
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA; 3--5 November 2003.
Workshop on Applications of Particle Image Velocimetry to Naval and Industrial Hydrodynamics
- The objective of this PivNet 2 workshop is to focus the attention on the application of PIV on naval and industrial problems and to stimulate the transfer of technological know-how through presentations to industrial end-users.
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor