Journal of Physics G
- Nuclear and Particle Physics Journal from the Institute of Physics (UK)
- The Nijmegen database of nucleon-nucleon phase shifts, partial wave analysis and potentials.
Nuclear Physics A
- Journal covering Nuclear and Hadronic Physics.
Nuclear Theory section of arXiv (lanl) preprint server
- About half a dozen new articles in nuclear theory get submitted here every weekday, most of them en route to paper journals. Archives go back to 1992 and can be searched.
Physical Review C
- Major Journal of Nuclear Physics. All articles back to volume 1 in 1970 are available for download.
Table of the Nuclides (at BNL)
- Masses and reaction data for all nuclides across the periodic table.
Table of the Nuclides (at LANL)
- Containing Moller and Nix evaluation as well as experimental data
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor