New Materials for Optoelectronics
- University of Rome. Includes information about the sol-gel process and other processes developed in that institution, as well as a list of papers and members.
NIST Optoelectronics Division
- Provides measurement technology, standards, and traceability for the optoelectronics industry.
Optoelectronic Computing Systems Center
- University of Colorado, Boulder. Photonics research and education. Includes information about the centre, lists of staff and students, as well as information on industry links and educational programs.
Optoelectronic Devices Group at TU Delft
- Includes information on research activities, education, publications and people.
- University of California, Los Angeles. Includes information on the research projects supported by the group, publications and list of members.
Optoelectronics Industry Development Association
- Information on the optoelectronics industry, which includes research and development in areas such as fiber optic communications, digital imaging, and storage.
- Several trade magazines on optoelectronics, with current on-line content.
Photonics and Optoelectronics Research Laboratory (University of Cyprus)
- The Photonics and Optoelectronics Laboratory comprises of academic staff from the Department of Physics (University of Cyprus) whose research interests range from Photothermal Science to Ultrafast Physics.
University of Cambridge - Cavendish Laboratory - Optoelectronics
- Members, publications, meetings.
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor