- Personal home page, describes his involvement in MINOS and DONUT experiments.
Discovery of Neutrino Mass
- Super-Kamiokande discovered neutrino oscillations which imply non-zero mass.
- Introductory article about neutrinos.
The First Detection of The Neutrino
- A short article describing the discovery.
- Discoverer of the neutrino.
History of the Neutrino
- Includes explanation of neutrino physics and research.
- Job positions related to neutrino experiments.
Long Baseline Neutrino Oscillation Newsletters
- New experiment planning, approval, results, references; updated monthly.
Neutrino Factory Working Group
- At CERN.
The Neutrino Oscillation Industry
- Categorized links to experiments and theory, meetings, jobs, newsletter, and general neutrino links.
Neutrino Oscillations for Dummies
- An explanation of neutrino oscillations using words and pictures rather than math.
- A set of lectures from the Trieste Summer School on the current state of neutrino physics.
- Comprehensive lists of references on the theory of neutrino oscillations, four-neutrino mixing, sterile neutrinos and others.
Neutrinos Have Mass for Sure
- A report on the years of collected experimental evidence that neutrinos have masses.
Nobel Prize 1988
- Lederman, Schwartz and Steinberger for the discovery of the muon neutrino and for the neutrino beam method.
Nobel Prize 1995
- For the detection of the neutrino by Professor Frederick Reines; description of the discovery and background material.
- SuperNova Early Warning System; network utilizing existing detectors in coincidence to detect neutrino burst from supernova in order to provide alert to astronomers.
Solar Neutrino Problem
- Article about neutrino oscillations explaining deficit of neutrinos arriving from the sun.
The Solar Neutrino Problem
- From USENET Physics FAQ.
- Page by John Bahcall, expert in calculating neutrino fluxes and spectra with Standard Solar Model.
The Ultimate Neutrino Page
- Neutrino physics information and many links.
What is a Neutrino?
- From Scientific American: Ask the Experts: Physics.
Tau Neutrino Observation
- Direct evidence by DONUT experiment.
(July 20, 2000)
- Popular article about new developments in neutrino physics, Dallas Morning News.
(May 29, 2000)
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor