- Germanium Nitrogen Underground Setup; dark matter search and double beta decay experiment.
The IMB Proton Decay Experiment
- A brief pictorial history of the Irvine-Michigan-Brookhaven Experiment.
the Kamiokande Proton Decay Detecor
- A history of the Kamiokande proton decay detector and solar neutrino measurements.
- The non accelerator particle physics home page from the Max Planck Institute, Heidelberg, Germany.
- NEutrinoless experiment with MOlybdenum; double beta decay experiment in Frejus Underground Laboratory.
- Discussing possibilities for Next Generation Underground Facility at the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant, Carlsbad, New Mexico; June 12-14 2000.
(June 14, 2000)
NNN Nucleon Decay
- Workshop at University of California, Irvine, February 25-26, 2000.
(February 26, 2000)
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor