The Dirac Equation
- A set of basic notes introducing the Klein-Gordon equation and the Dirac equation.
An Introduction to the Lorentz-Dirac Equation
- Notes by Eric Poisson providing two derivations of the Lorentz--Dirac equation.
The Klein-Gordon Field
- A brief overview of the lagrangian for a Klein-Gordon field.
The Quantum Theory of Particles
- A new approach to relativity, quantum mechanics, and field theory which solves many old puzzles, such as ultraviolet infinities and superluminal spreading of wave packets.
Selected Papers on Geometric Algebra in Quantum Mechanics
- These papers analyze the quantum mechanical Dirac theory of the electron with respect to its geometric structure as revealed by reformulation in terms of Spacetime Algebra
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor