- An overview of Bell's Theorem and its applications in quantum mechanics.
- Another description of Bell's Solution to the EPR Paradoxon.
- A description of Bell's Theorem for laymen in the form of a game.
- A simple overview of the EPR thought experiment which was thought to contradict Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
The EPR Experiment
- A somewhat technical review of the EPR paradox and the Aspect experiment which was designed to test it.
- Another site describing the EPR Paradox.
- An old Scientific American article including an outline of the infamous Schroedinger's Cat experiment.
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor