- Search for physics equations and constants by keywords and symbols.
The Laws List
- An alphabetical glossary of the various laws and theorems in this science.
The NIST Reference on Constants, Units and Uncertainty
- Values recommended for international use by the Committee on Data for Science and Technology, International Council of Science. Navigation is by text search.
Physics Concept Map
- Organizes equations and units of measurement by using six color coded chosen basic units.
Physics FAQ (Where to Find It)
- Links where to find the FAQ documents for physics.
- A collection of frequently used physics equations compiled into several downloadable formats.
The Physics Reference
- Site contains every forumula a first-year physics student is likely to run into, no more, no less.
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor