- A review by M.B. Hindmarsh and T.W.B. Kibble of the physics which predicts the properties of cosmic strings and topological defects.
Cosmic Strings and other Defects
- A series of articles on topological defects in the universe
Formation, Interaction and Observation of Topological Defects
- A survey of defect distributions in first-order phase transitions, by Tanmay Vachaspati.
- This is an introductory set of lecture notes on topological defects, given to an audience with interests ranging from astronomy to particle physics.
- A site with links to papers and workshops on topological defects in cosmology
Topological Defects and Cosmology
- A review of the effects of defects in cosmology, by Robert H. Brandenberger.
Topological Defects in Cosmology
- A review by Ajit M. Srivastava of various topological defects in particle theoryu models of the early universe (in PDF format).
What is the electron spin?
Electron spin is the electron's electromagnetic field angular momentum
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor